Are you considering teeth alignment? Luckily in these modern times, traditional braces are not the only option. Many patients choose a teeth alignment treatment called Invisalign to straighten their teeth without the hassle of metal wires and tightening appointments.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign takes metal and wires out of the equation using custom alignment trays that slowly shift your teeth into a straighter cosmetic appearance. We make the alignment trays by taking moulds of your teeth and then creating a custom treatment plan with aligner trays that you change every few weeks.
How to Make the Most of My Invisalign Treatment
Whilst we can create the custom alignment trays and treatment plan for you, there are still several things that you can do to get the most out of your treatment!
- Be sure to wear your trays: this may sound obvious, but forgetting or neglecting the trays won't help with the treatment.
- Stick to your treatment plan: swapping alignment trays on time is crucial to your teeth straightening process.
- Brush, floss, and use mouthwash after meals to keep your teeth and the trays clean and discourage any bacteria from food buildup.
- Clean your aligners: rinsing and cleaning aligners with a gentle soap helps keep any unwanted taste and odours out of your mouth.
- Keep your aligners in a secure place: when they are not in your mouth, be sure to store them in their container. Alignment trays are easily mistaken for rubbish if left on a serviette, plate, or table.
Invisalign in Mount Waverley, VIC
We happily provide Invisalign to our patients in Mount Waverley and surrounding areas. Our patients can benefit from straightening their teeth without obstructing the look of their natural smiles.
Contact Our Mount Waverley Dental Practice
We warmly invite you to arrange a consultation with our staff to determine if Invisalign is the right option for you and your smile.